Forms & Policies
***JOIN A WINNING TEAM!***
Phoenix Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please fill out an application and fax to 410.633.0682, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1920 Portal St. Baltimore MD 21224 Attn: Human Resources
Please review our standard policies and terms below. If you have any questions please contact us at 410.633.0685.
For customers with established credit, terms are net 30 from date of our invoice. We also accept cash (U.S. dollars), business check, certified check, money orders, MasterCard or Visa.
All orders are subject to Maryland sales tax of 6% unless a tax exempt certificate is filed with our main office prior to ordering.
Customer Pick-Up and Delivery
- All materials are available for customer pickup at our facility during normal working hours.
- Any request to leave materials outside of our facility for after hours pickup must be done at the sole responsibility of the customer. Phoenix Metals will not be responsible for any materials left outside for after-hours pickup.
- Delivery of materials is available by Phoenix Metals trucks within the mid-Atlantic region. Deliveries are F.O.B. from our location, subject to packaging or crating charges and fuel surcharges. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice upon shipping.
- Delivery may be arranged through common carriers, UPS, and containers worldwide.
- All deliveries must be verified by the receiving customer. Phoenix Metals will not be responsible for missing or stolen goods after delivery has been received and assigned.
Pricing is subject to change without notification. Phoenix Metals is not responsible for typographical errors.
In the event that an order placed for duct to Phoenix Metals for manufacturing is cancelled, an invoice for material charges and labor charges incurred before the time of cancellation will be billed.
- All duct ordered from Phoenix Metals is manufactured to the specifications of the customer and is non-refundable or returnable. Phoenix Metals will correct and make whole any order that has been determined to have been manufactured incorrectly at its discretion.
- Stocked items may be returned with prior verbal consent of Phoenix Metals. Request to return items must be made within 60 days of purchase and must include the original order number. Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging. All returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Phoenix Metals goes that extra mile in providing us the best service in the business, from quick turn around to technical expertise, Phoenix Metals is there for me every time.Jim Bounds, Calvert Mechanical Solutions