Acoustic Dampering and Insulated HVAC Products
Finding a reliable manufacturer of double wall, insulated duct, plenums and fittings for both spiral and rectangular ductwork constructions can be difficult. This challenge is mainly a result of the fact that the specialized labor and machinery required to manufacture and insulate acoustically lined, solid or perforated double wall duct, single wall duct and fittings is not readily available at the scale necessary to support commercial projects.
Let us take the hassle out of sourcing double wall and insulated HVAC products by manufacturing your ductwork, fittings and custom components. We offer:
- 1/2″- 2″ Closed Cell or Fiberglass Acoustic Lining
- Solid or Perforated Metal Liner for Double Wall Duct
- Custom Fabricated Single and Double Wall Fittings
- Airflow Control Products and Plenums
- Pinned and Adhesive Insulation Securing
- Stocked Fitting Insulation
- Acoustic-buffering Equipment Curbs
- Vibration-dampering Flexible Connections
Custom HVAC system component fabrication requires custom insulation. The insulation for both our custom work and our high-volume rectangular duct is secured with pins and adhesive, either by our skilled technicians as shown in this video for custom, or by automated process on our Iowa Precision Coil Line for commercial rectangular duct.